воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

face mask pictures




Itapos;s been a while since I posted here.
I guess I fell off the face of the earth when my only friend in person that had an ED had to move back to her old school...that happiness was very short lived.

I did pretty well for a while, but Iapos;m still what I always have been. 110lbs, 5apos;4apos;apos;
My boyfriend says that once I move in with him he will help me get to 105 or lower, because he agrees that I could look a lot better without the fat that I have on me right now.
"You will look spectacular" is what he said.
Iapos;ve been eating mmapos;s all morning >.<

Getting ready to go to lunch with my gram. A nice 6in veggie sub should tide me over for the day, no?


How are you lovely ladies doing?

ascorbyl glucoside, face mask pictures, face mask picture revolution, face mask picture, face mask patterns, face mask pattern.



Комментариев нет: