вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

diego one realty san source




Why does the United States celebrate a day when Cuba was founded and the indigenous people were misnamed "Indians" because some guy thought he was in India?

In other news... I got side swiped while driving in town last Saturday.� And I still havenapos;t gotten it fixed because the insurance company canapos;t get a hold of the guy who hit me so they can verify that it was not my fault.� Otherwise I�have to pay for something I didnapos;t do.� Just another pain in the ass thing that I need to deal with this month�

Iapos;m glad Halloween is the last day of October... End this jam-packed month with a BANG
I think Iapos;m going to be Clemintine from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" for Halloween.� I�just need to find green spray hair dye and Iapos;m all set.� Yup.

Oh, and did I mention Iapos;m going to HAWAII�in January??� YES, I�am� Iapos;m presenting another paper at the Hawaii International Conference for Arts and Humanities.� Itapos;s cool... But the graduate college is only giving me $200---- when the total is going to be well over $1660.� Ainapos;t that some shit? �I hope the theatre department chair can get me more than that... I was hoping Iapos;d get at least� $1,000 from the school.

My thesis show has started rehearsals and I have a dramaturgical presentation coming up soon� Iapos;m excited about it-- and nervous� I�hope I do a good job...

I also have to teach a class this month about English Ren Drama- Shakespeare and Marlowe� Iapos;m soooooooooo nervous about this one because Iapos;ve never given a presentation over 20 minutes before, and this is a class that lasts 50 minutes, and students are tested on information I present� Nerve wracking.

I submitted a proposal for a paper to the Mid-America Theatre Conference in Chicago.� My graduate advisor said thatapos;s a big one, so Iapos;m nervous about that one, too� And I�havenapos;t even written the paper yet, so if my proposal gets accepted then thatapos;s another paper I have to write.� Seriously... Can I cram anything else into my life right now???� Ha, I can think of two things... ;)

YAY the Packers won on Sunday� YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAY

Always,
Kasey


diego one realty san source, diego one san yoga, diego online printing san service, diego online promotion san, diego online radio san station.



Комментариев нет: