вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

artist galaxy in indianapolis theater united




Im doing homework again and i just want to write more stuff about you for the third time in two days. I dont care, i canapos;t remember feeling this happy. He texted me while i was taking a nap and while i was walking down to school just now to ask if i had fun last night and that he canapos;t wait to hangout on wednesday. He told me what a good kisser i am last night and we talked about how we canapos;t wait for halloween and he said he was glad he met me and i told him i was really excited that we were going to hangout and he said the same. He plays with my hair a lot. He holds my hand no matter how weapos;re laying. I canapos;t wait to see him again and see how his friends are. Im a little nervous about that but weapos;ll all be drinking together, it should just be a good time. I was really expecting another shitty freddy situation, im so happy it turned out like this.
=*)

bachata de aventura, artist galaxy in indianapolis theater united, artist gajoum kal, artist gainsborough, artist gagnan, artist gabriele munter.



Комментариев нет: