суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

barbers hill





so that kid, he asked me out. And i said yes...
so i guess iapos;m somebodys girlfriend now, thats one i havent heard in a while.
today i see him, and he barely recognized my existance. I got one of those snap �finger gun thing greetings.
i was like oh okay thats cute.
oh well i donapos;t really care to be honest with you.

i dont want it to be wierd now that we are uh, offical? idk i feel like its just going to be different.
im pretty sure that i am his first girlfriend, and me? i donapos;t know what he is too me.
hes an interest right now. Iapos;m interested in him. Interested in being with him.

I�dont know how long this is going to last.
or how serious it is going to get.
and i dont even know what i want it to be.

i even found a new boy i wouldnapos;t mind playing with.
But i wouldnt do that.

so yesturday best friend and i were not getting along at all
we were down one anotherapos;s throats the entire night.
we honestly need to spend a lot of time apart
before sometihng really nasty happens.
it will be 100 times better for our friendship if we just dont hang out again this weekend or anything

today i need to go visit family in jersey.
i havent seen a lot of them in about two years.
im more comftorable with my best friends family than i am with my own.
so basically, my excitment level is very low.



evandale tasmania accommodation, barbers hill, barbers hairstyles, barbers haircuts, barbers hair styles, barbers hair salon.



Комментариев нет: