суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

al sharif advocates




Iapos;m not even excited for the weekend anymore, I have so much hw I am going to die.� Last night I didnapos;t sleep because I was working on my Principles of Design project until 8am this morning..so�I�still have not gotten any sleep yet.� The best part is...my teacher wouldnapos;t even accept my project because it wasnapos;t good enough, I�LOVE Otis.� Also I wasnapos;t paying attention and cut my chin really badly when I was shaving this morning and its bleeding really badly, so I have to walk around with a band aid on my face and look like an asshole.� Iapos;m on lunch right now, but I am going to buy a redbull and head back to class.� Iapos;ve decided to finger paint..because we are supposed to be making lines with ink and I was bored.� I�still donapos;t understand how this will help me take better pictures.

And I am not sure if I am even doing anything tonight.� I am exhausted and I�have a redic amount of hw, I�barely have time to sleep.


Ok bye


al sharif advocates, al sharif, al shamsy, al shamsi.net, al shamsi travel tourism.



Комментариев нет: