суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bed breakfast chico ca




AAAAAHHH PEOPLE IN FLORIDA Iapos;M NOT SENORA RICARDO STOP SPEAKING SPANISH AT ME DDDD:

At least I only get calls from Canada every once in a while. ;-;

So, dropped out of that AP English class in favor of something lower-leveled. Only, the two classes that were open? Didnapos;t want me. So now I have a study hall. I donapos;t want a study hall. Hate this school so muuuuch. I have to add another half-year of English to my schedule next year which also screws up my plans. Grrr. D<

Human Bioapos;s going alright, as is pretty much every other class except Pre-Calc, where I still cannot seem to get a better grade than a C. Ugh.

Oh, and Civics. I apparently owe Rollins nine articles about the presidential campaign. Umm.

My momapos;s gone for the weekend :D

And itapos;s almost time for NaNoWriMo :D

And the power was out this morning D:

PSATs tomorrow D:

Canapos;t type full sentences D:

area schenectady stud wlders0, bed breakfast chico ca, bed breakfast chico, bed breakfast chichester in, bed breakfast chicago roadsendtours.com tampa, bed breakfast chicago michigan roadsendtours.com.



Комментариев нет: