четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

alesse 28 birth control




Today entry is a recap of the past week.� I�have had a really bad Sinus Infection and have felt like crap all week.� I�saw my Family Doctor yesterday and she gave me a strong antibiotic to get rid of it.� She also gave me a new water pill to remove the swelling in my feet and we talked about ADD.� She put me on a drug that begins with an "S."�but the Insurance Company wants a Prior Authorization from the Doctor, so I�donapos;t have that medicine yet.� I�told her what I�have been feeling, low concentration, poor memory, hyperactive and more.� Hopefully I�will get the medicine by Monday.� Dr. Shih was funny, too, yesterday.� She was looking me over and when she came to my nose, she looked up it and she said it was pretty gross.� I�had to laugh.� I�said something to the effect that it probably looked like a rainbow.� I�like Dr. Shih, she has never disappointed me since I�have seen her. �

Still gotta edit the transferred Journal entries and get back in the habit of posting entries on a daily basis.� I�was bad yesterday, I�spent a little time with Jim.� He was showing me apartment 17, which I�hadnapos;t seen before.� Itapos;s a nice little apartment suitable for one person even tho it is rented as a two bedroom.� I�have been staying away from Jim because I�got really infatuated with him and itapos;s been hard to get rid of the feelings.� What kills me is, I�always thought infatuation was more of a teenage thing, I�didnapos;t think Iapos;d be dealing with it as I�approach the half century mark. �

Been a quiet week.� I�am glad George is back online.� Seems like everyone is getting new computers except me.� The computer I�am using is an antique by several years.� Itapos;s got itapos;s quirks, but itapos;s still holding in there. �

I�got Steveapos;s Christmas present yesterday in the mail.� I�got him the 30th Anniversary of the movie, the original HALLOWEEN.� I�think he will like t since he is a huge fan of the movie.� He is getting me the complete BATMAN�THE�ANIMATED�SERIES.� We agreed this year that we would not spend as much as we did last year.� Itapos;s funny, I�donapos;t even remember what he got me last year. �

Enough for now.� Take care and goodnight.
alesse 28 birth control, alesse 28, alesse 21 tablet.



Комментариев нет: