суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

australian made marquee





Yesterdayapos;s meeting was longer than I had anticipated. XD Wells, whatever. I feel more prepared for my final exam next week and will have a cramming session tomorrow, probably.

Then after I worked out for 2 hours [YAAAYS, I�did it w/o dying] I�come home and my dadapos;s like, hey dude, can you drive me to the mechanics to go pick up my car ?? Soooo I did and crap. It was like, 9 something p.m. And crap.�The dude fixed my bulb above my license plate cuz I guess cops will pull you over and ticket for that ??? Whatevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs

lbehlkdrhjgkldgh so I�worked out napos; junk earlier and have to go pick up my sis in about 28 mins from work. Who the hell knows where weapos;re going afterwards.�� I need more moneysss :E Okay, I shall start prostituting looking for another job. Blehfdkhfdfhdfh I feel like dancing. *dances* DAMMMMMMMMMMN�IT�

annie cafe, australian made marquee, australian made swags, australian magazine.



Комментариев нет: