среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

executive outplacement senior




I donapos;t know if itapos;s made the news out there but just in case it has, while the fire is in Oceanside itapos;s north of us. Theyapos;re evacuating people to our area so we cool :-) It smells and thereapos;s ash all over the place but weapos;re good.

Iapos;ve been wanting to post for a while but there really hasnapos;t been much to tell. Iapos;m still looking for work and not finding much. Iapos;ve been working on my jack o lantern sculpture but Iapos;ve hit a set back. Iapos;m going to re-sculpt part of it. I had a little gargoyle figure that just doesnapos;t seem to fit now. Itapos;s throwing off the composition. Iapos;m having trouble coming up with something that fits though... Iapos;ll figure it out eventually I suppose.

Does anyone have any experience with domian names? The one I want is taken. I canapos;t tell if itapos;s by someone who actually wants to use it or one of those a-hole companies that just buys them up in hopes of selling it later. Regardless, a variation of that name is available but itapos;s very close to the taken name. Do I wanna pick a name thatapos;s that close to one someone else has? I donapos;t know if I want to spend time attracting people to a web sit only to send them somewhere else if they leave a dash out of the name. Or am I worrying about nothing?

bacardi anejo rum, executive outplacement senior, executive outplacement services, executive outplacement youngstown oh, executive outsourced solution, executive overlord solent.



Комментариев нет: