четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colloqual english




I had a genius idea today.

I have a handful of quandries right now.

My teacher is being a... Pain. And Iapos;ve become quite aware that heapos;s probably not teaching me everything he should be...

I donapos;t think heapos;s going to change his methods. He hasnapos;t in the past, and has lost most of his best students because of it.

I need to stay in school here, though, because the scholarship money... Well, itapos;s paying for my school. And my family doesnapos;t really have the money to send me elsewhere.

I need a job this upcoming summer.

I need to be somewhere where I can hear music again.

Most of all... I need to be with her.

BINGO

Long story short, Iapos;m going to propose this when I see her next: this upcoming summer, I could a) get a job in Providence, b) talk her parents into renting out/letting me stay in their extra room, where I was this past week, c) take weekly lessons from any number of legendary teachers in the Boston area. Bingo. Everything I need professionally, everything I need financially, and for almost four solid months, we would be living under the same roof as long as sheapos;s in the US.

Hell yes.

I need to make this happen.

autoshow 2005 chicago, colloqual english, colloqual, colloq, collopy guitars, collopy carlucci.



Комментариев нет: